WHAT ARE THE PRICES FOR A HOTEL WEDDING PER PERSON & VENUE?

I WANTED AN IDEA IF PRICES CUZ I TRIED LOOKING IN WEBSITES BUT NO PRICING. i WANTED TO HAVE MINE LIKE IN HOLIDAY INN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SOMETHING SMALL.

taina361

Asked by taina361 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• You will have to call around and ask, no one here can tell you. Every place is different depending on your needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Depending on the location and menu, I would say anywhere from $50 - over $100. Unfortunately you have to call around for their details. When I got married I called 20 places and had them fax or email them. Make sure you look at tax and gratuity too - some places include it in the price, but others add it on to the prices, so it may look reasonable, but then add on 20% gratuity + whatever your state tax is per person!
    Good Luck.
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 4:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009