Best answer was chosen FOR me?

Umm, I posted a question before bed last night and woke up to see that the question was closed and the best answer was chosen for me. What the heck happened there?

This really ticks me off!! I wouldn't have chosen the answer that was picked.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• wow i dont know i have never had that happen. what was the question? can someone else choose your best answer for you?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It was about the illnesses you don't believe in. I didn't know it could be done either. Trust me when I say, no one has my account info. So it was a glitch on CafeMom.

It's not that the answer that was chosen for me was bad...it's just that there was so much to read and go through that I didn't have the chance to make the decision myself.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• thats messed up i would be upset too. i guess we really dont have any control on our posts do we? lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• badwow that is weird.

YasminBoheme

Answer by YasminBoheme at 9:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would be so mad. Have you contacted them and asked them WTH?!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I didn't see the question, but maybe people were getting out of hand with being rude/mean, so cafemom did it to close the question and stop the madness, so to speak? I know they usually delete them, but maybe it was a good question with some good answers, so they didn't want to. Just a thought.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:44 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• IDK, needless to say I'm ticked. Last time I wrote to CafeMom I got no response so I'm not wasting my time again.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hey, friend! Contact Cafemom again. Seems like they are the ones who would know.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009