Yoplait yogurt?

Any reason why i shouldn't give it to my daughter? She's ten months old. Not the fruit at the bottom kind...just the creamy ones.

jessicer421

Asked by jessicer421 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it would be OK, just not a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My daughter is 14 months and LOVES Yoplait.... She has been eating it since she was at least 6 months
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It is perfectly fine to give her yoplait yogurt. My little boy had a lot of ear infections and the doctor suggested we give him yogurt everyday because of the cultures in it. It didn't work but he loves loves loves yogurt. He was only 7 months at the time. Go for it! Another great way for little ones to get yogurt is by the gogurts ( yogurt in a tube) and freeze them. They can eat them like a popsicle but they are way better for them then popsicles. That's how my 18 month eats them.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 9:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Thanks ladies! She tried the baby yogurt and hated it so I figured what the heck...might as well give her the good stuff. It's cute, now we eat the same things for breakfast. We share a thing of yogurt, she has a half a peice of toast (and i have the rest :)) and a little bowl of oatmeal...my baby is growing up and i don't like it one bit :(
    jessicer421

Answer by jessicer421 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• PLUS, yogurt is what you need when you have a yeast infection. My son had a yeast infection and it helped so much with that.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't if it's lofat, unless it was a one time thing. Also, I wouldn't give it if it had an artificial sweetner. You do what you feel is best. :)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• dannon has an all natural line wich i love and my son eats it too and i feal better about giving it to him cause it is all natural
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 11:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Its good for them i gave it to mine
    peachy101

Answer by peachy101 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009