Boobs at 31 wks

I'm at 31 wks and my boobs have started hurting so bad. Not all the time just a few times a day I will feel like they get really big (engorged) and then they kinda ache and burn and then I notice I will leak a lot at this time as well.
I'm assuming this is the production of colostrum...and its all normal, right?

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 9:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My boobs have not hurt at all through this preganacy or the last, but obvisoulsy your a differnet person so it could be normal for you. I would look it up on the net and if you can not find an answer ask your doc.!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 12:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ew, mine are doing that at 25wks! i'm past the hurting stage, but i went from a small 34Ccup to a Gcup... depending on how you buy bras, that's DDDDD... lol! I hear you honey! Just be thankful that you can produce! My mother wasn't able to, and couldn't share that bond with us! Mine are leaking a clear liquid, consistent of warm syrup... mostly when I sleep.

I was told that the more your nipples are stimulated, the worse the symptoms will be. Keep on a tight fitting bra... sports bra preferably, and it should reduce the symptoms significantly.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009