Why can't I add a sweetpea to a reply with a quote in it?

Whenever I try, it messes up the quote box in the reply. (I posted this last night too, but nobody responded)

SamanthaAgain

Asked by SamanthaAgain at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• how are yougood morningJust go like you are going to give an answer then go where it says Add an Answer right above the box and go to Use Full Editor and you are in take your pick of all these cute sweetpeas and when you are done press Answer Question and your done. Just check the box below (Answer Question) to be anonymous. Hope this helped.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Sorry, I meant in a regular post, not in answers. Like when I quote someone in a regular post and try to add a sweetpea, the quote box gets messed up.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 2:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would use the contact us link and send this question to CM. I personally have never had a problem doing that and an email from you might tell them something about your specific account that they can fix.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009