PREGNANT?

OK GUYS..I NEED UR HELP..MY AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE THIS MONTH WELL MY PERIOD IS DUE IN THE NEXT 5 DAYS I THINK LOL..SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE AND I TOOK ONE OF THOSE "FIRST RESPONSE" TEST 5 DAYS BEFORE YOU MISSED PERIOD TEST. WELL WEN I TOOK THE TEST I SAT IT DOWN TO LOOK AT IT WORK AND AS THE URINE FLOWED THRU THE TEST I SEEN THE POSITIVE LINE COME UP (YOUR SUPPOSE TO GET 2 LINES) THEN AS THE OTHER LINE STARTED TO COME UP THE POSITIVE FADED AWAY INTO A VERY VERY VERY LIGHT COLOR OF OFF WHITISH GRAYISH AND THE TEST ENDED UP NEGATIVE BUT I CAN STILL SEE THE OTHER LINES SHADOW DID SUMTHING STOP IT? ...CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHATS GOIN ON IS IT TOO EARLY OR WHAT?

newmommymix

Asked by newmommymix at 9:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's early, your levels may not be high enough for a definite positive yet. Wait a week and test again.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 10:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think you may have had a bad test. Sometimes they can just be no good. I would wait 2 more days and retest-by then your pos line will be darker
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2009