I am looking for a part time job to do at home.

Are there any online jobs out there that is no scam??? Please let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• It Works! Marketing headquartered out of Grand Rapids, MI, is a visionary company at the forefront of the ever-growing health and wellness distribution industry. It Works! not only offers first-to-market, anti-aging products, they also have superior companion products which meet customer demands and needs. The It Works! opportunity and product line are cutting edge in dealing with everyday concerns including—money, appearance, stress, pain, health and weight loss.
    mommysterling2

Answer by mommysterling2 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Get paid when you build your team.
    Then get paid again. And again. And again.

When you try something new and unique - even life-changing, it's just human nature to share it with the people you care about and with people you meet. That natural sharing process is how you gather customers in your It Works! business.

As you share with It Works! products and opportunity, you will gather customers and team members. Become a "Perfect 10" by gathering your first five customers and first five distributors, repeat these steps with your new team members and earn commissions as your team grows.

mommysterling2

Answer by mommysterling2 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Drive the car of your dreams.

Is gathering customers your talent?

Share the It Works! products with the people that you meet and you will find yourself behind the wheel of a new car!

Gather 60 customers and build your personal volume to $3,000 a month and you will earn a $600 monthly car allowance!

Enroll five distributors and help them do the same and your monthly income can exceed $3,000!

mommysterling2

• Unlimited Income Growth
    with the powerful Generation Bonus Program.

We all know someone who would be really successful in their own business.

The Generation Bonus Program allows you to be a "talent scout" - find that person and earn income as they achieve.

You can earn up to 9% of the group volume of the Leaders that you enroll, and up to 4% of the Leaders anywhere in your organization.

mommysterling2

• The final piece of the puzzle:
    The Customer Acquisition Bonus

As a Diamond Distributor or above, you can earn a bonus of up to $100 on EVERY Distributor who joins your team with a $299 package plus autoship and gathers two Customer Loyalties in their first 60 days.

That's EVERY Distributor - through unlimited levels on an infinite number of people.

Imagine the potential of earning bonuses on new distributors five or six - even ten levels deep!

Log onto www.itworks.net/sterling
    mommysterling2

• not 100% sure what you are looking for but please consider Tupperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca just contact me if you have ANY question.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I work with a great company! I broker Health Discount Programs and I train the next generation of Business Owners to do what I do. Please watch this... http://www.apwebinar.com and let me know if you have any questions! http://www.freedomathometeam.com/SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• There are definitly work at home jobs that are scams and there are ones that arent. I can help you shuffle through them if you'd like. Or check out my profile and see what I'm doing to earn an income from home. Hope this helps!
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• What we do: Market our free websites(training provided), Dial people into overview calls, Set up online accounts, Mentor others, Earn residual income that builds over time

What we do not do: Invest money, Buy inventory, Sell Products, Take orders, Telemarket

You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas, no monthly fees

I work from home on my computer and telephone!
    I found a risk free way of earning money from Home.
    I have found a team to last a lifetime and I love passing it on to other families. :) This month you can earn a $150 or $300 gas card just for part time work. Let me help you ease the financial strain of a bad economy.
    Taffy
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtH...
    mommyetb@hotmail.com
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2008