Movement...

I'm just a little over 10 weeks preggo with my first baby and I was just wondering when some of you ladies felt the first movements durung your first pregnancies?

JulieNKyle

Asked by JulieNKyle at 10:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first I think I was about 17 or 18 weeks. It does seem a little earlier in each pregnancy. Some women don't feel movement until like 22 or weeks. I wasn't positive that it waas my baby moving with my first 2 for a few days.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 10:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• around 10 weeks proble it was funny bc i thought i was hungry all the time bc i was always feelin like butterflies and i went to the doc and asked them about it and she said it was the baby. i am glad i went when i did of i would have been way over weight lol
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• At least 16 or 17 weeks, the next two times were earlier though
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 22 weeks with my first. Felt teeny tiny flutter around 20 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I felt my baby move at 16 weeks.
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 11:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 16 weeks. It was the tiniest little feeling though. I can't imagine feeling it earlier.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i'm very thin, so i felt mine at 15wks. i knew immediately that it wasn't me i was feeling, it all depends on how in tune you are with your body and its functions. but it did feel somewhat similar to the hungries... except i wasn't hungry... the baby just flubbed the outside of my tummy enough to make it wiggle.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i DONT REMEMBER EXACTLY HOW MANY WEEKS I FELT MOVEMENT WITH MY FIRST,BUT IM 11 WEEKS NOW AND I'VE FELT THE BABY AT 10 WEEK
    chu-chu

Answer by chu-chu at 9:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009