Smoking...

I have been a smoker for over 2 years now, and recently, I have not even been able to light a cigarette. It does not make me sick to my stomach, but it is just nasty. It tastes terrible, and I just throw them out. I havent had a cigarette in over 2 weeks, but I was jsut wondering if anyone else experienced something like this...is it a sign of my senses changing?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 10:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be if you crave them tho get some patches or something it could just be the baby saying dont do that mommy
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Good for you!! You might as well give it up while you can and it isn't bothering you.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I quit and its the best thing I ever did... Feel proud of yourself :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 10:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My mom had that when she was pregnant. she just quit then and there. I think youre lucky. I'm and ex smoker and quitting is really hard but with motivation like you have right now you should totaly take advantage of it! Your baby will thank you and you will feel so much better. The first couple weeks are the hardest so dont give up! Good Luck!
    JulieNKyle

Answer by JulieNKyle at 10:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well im not sure if im pregnant yet =/ I have been TTC and Im a couple of days late, but have gotten all negatives on HPT's so Im trying to wait it out until the end of the week to try again! SO HARD!!! But I was jsut wondering if this may be a sign that maybe I am =)

Either way, Im staying smoke free =)
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• At this point, give it up! I had the same thing happen to me and it was the easiest thing to quit. Only a few times do I look at someone smoking and want one but then I remember how nasty they made me feel and look away satisfied.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009