When doing a workout what do you ladies use to help support the flabby stuff on you???

Especially in the stomach and boob area...Help I feel like I am wearing loose clothes and when I jump it goes up and down with me :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• Sports bras should help the upper part. Try those gym shorts or excercise pants for the lower part- they help hold you in, or a very light girdle, although don't get dependent on a girdle since your muscles will depend on it if they aren't allowed to work. But during running and jumping and so forth, a little support might be more comfortable.

Answer by Bmat at 10:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I wear a sports bra and then I own some legging type pants. I wear those and a comfortable tshirt.

Answer by gemgem at 10:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• why are you jumping? I'm working with a Physical Therapist as my personal trainer and he says NO jumping or running or bouncing or anything else that is high impact. He suggests slow movements in stretching and resistence bands. The man is killing me (or so it seems when I'm doing a workout) but it's working.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009