How do you conceive twins?

I would like to if there a way the i can conceive twins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• By the Grace of God!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 10:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• First, get in a handstand position. Have your guy suspend himself from the ceiling on a rope made of pure silk (no other fabric will work, trust me). Now before you have at it, make sure that it is exactly 12:23 am and the wind is blowing in a southeastern direction, or was it northeastern? Better try both to be sure. After that, drink two glasses of cheap boxed wine and go see your doctor cuz you're havin twins!!! At least that's the way it worked for me and my DH, lol.

Honestly, you can't make it happen. Just cross your fingers and uncross your legs.
    majesticchild

Answer by majesticchild at 11:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Same way you conceive any other baby, have sex. The rest is up to God.

Answer by gemgem at 11:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Seriously? Yeah, unless you take fertility drugs, there is no way to "make yourself" have twins. Even with fertility drugs, there are no guarantees. You could still only end up with one baby, or you could end up with six.

majesticchild....love your answer LOL!!!
    mauspond

Answer by mauspond at 11:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It just happens. Purely chance and probably more then a little genetic. I have identical boys and there are an extraordinary amount of twins in my family. In my family I have an aunt that is a identical twin and she had two sets of twins. Also, after you hit 35, the chance of having twins increases.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well if you ask my mom...*laughs* they said that had one (me) then three years later they had the twins....my mom always says, "Your father apparently fell asleep with the motor running"...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009