Is anyone more gasey near the end of your pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL, I couldn't stop burping the last couple months. It smelled awful! I felt so bad for everyone around me.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• At the beginning, my husband was the gassy one. But at the end of pregnancy, I had a lot of gas lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes and it often gets trapped in the top o fmy stomach and hurts really bad. But I notice I can reduce it by eating every 2 hours or so and it helps....the trapping part. But as far as releasing gas, its just an uphill battle....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I got the most gas in my 2nd trimester, but I am now only 32 weeks pregnant. Maybe I have a buttload waiting for me at the very end. hahaha ewwww
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• In the 4+ years I have known my husband, he NEVER heard me fart... it was something I did in private... if I had to poop, I'd turn the sink on so he wouldn't hear me! Talk about stage-fright! One time I sat down, and one came out so big I swore it tore me open, there was no denying it... even over the running water. Since then, I can't seem to hold it in! I'm 25weeks, and there are days I can't quit burping too. I've found that eating less more often has by far helped me, but for me that means getting up around 2am to eat... (i'm awake anyway because I've already had to pee 3x since I laid down) but a small snack, FiberOne makes GREAT granola bars... or a slimfast... they're healthy, and as long as you don't use it for meal replacement, they make a wonderful and lasting snack!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009