What Fun activity could you advice us to do with a 18 month and 4 years old

The little one just started walking and the oldest is too rough and we can't figure out what can we do that both of them can enjoy and us parent also

leg1284

Asked by leg1284 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Go to the zoo, a park, chuckie cheese, Sea World, McDonalds (or other food place with a playcenter)

Those are some of the things we do with my 4 and 1 year old because we have the same problem of the 4 year old being super rough and hyperactive.
    NewMum2007

Answer by NewMum2007 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It depends on what's available in your area. When I last had an 18 month old (who was also a later wallker) I would go on walks to the park. Let them visit the puppies and kitties in the local animal shelter (and not come home w/anyone new.) Let them run in the mall's play area. zoo. museum of nature and science. Children's museum. I would put the little on in a bike trailer and take the older ones for a ride.

I would look for things that the older child would like that would be safe for the little one to be around or do. I wouldn't worry so much about ability. The little ones just like to be included with everyone and "help"
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• the other day I took my daughter to Petsmart and let her look at the fish. I think I really freaked the sales staff out until I said she likes fish but I didn't feel like driving downtown so we came here cause it's free. I was getting dog food. LOL.

Yep zoo, aquarium, indoor bounce houses the park.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009