If money weren't an issue, what would be your best day ever?

weezer_cookie

Asked by weezer_cookie at 10:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Taking the kids to Disney world first class.

Answer by gemgem at 10:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• A spectacular party at my giant mansion where I fly all of my friends and family in and serve up food and fun like there's no tomorrow! I guess you can tell I don't see my extended family much, lol.
    majesticchild

Answer by majesticchild at 10:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I do love Disney. :)
    But if I just had one day... it would be something around here. I'd say I'd go visit a botanical gardens that I like, then I'd come home to a meal prepared here by a professional chef. One of my most memorable times was when we won a meal by a chef- she asked for our preferences then brought her own equipement, pans, dishes, and two helpers to serve and help. My husband and I sat in our dining room with soft music playing and were served course after course of food that was so good we wished that we could eat more, along with wines for every course. What a pleasure!

Answer by Bmat at 11:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would have all my family and friends spend the day on Waikiki beach. We'd eat pineapple and strawberries on the beach in the morning, a burger and age-appropriate beverage at a spot right on the beach for lunch and just enjoy the day away playing in the water, surfing, etc...
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• A day in Italy with my husband and son.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• if money were no object, I think I would fly to an exotic island where its warm.... OHIO is to cold and snowy for me. Those winter blews kill too. I would let my daughter play in the sand and the ocean and enjoy a beautiful sunset with my s/o sitting on the beach.
    izzismom08

Answer by izzismom08 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The day I wrote out checks to pay all our debts in full, including the loan on the house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2009