Are you getting a gift for the person that is throwing your baby shower? What?

If so, then what are you getting? I would like to get them something because they went through all that trouble and work. It's for my friend and her Mom. They are both losing weight, so I can't really get candy or anything.... any ideas?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I usually got nice plants or flowers and offered to take them to lunch.

Answer by gemgem at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My stepmom threw me my shower and I got her a really nice necklace.
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Have a flower arrangement delivered to their house. :) That and a written thank you note. If they live two different places... then if two arrangements is beyond the budget, the grocery stores have smaller and less expensive arrangements that you could deliver yourself.

Answer by Bmat at 11:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• one lady who threw mine got a card and flowers from me. my mom threw my other and i took her to a nice dinner.
    my friend and i threw one for our other friend and she got us a nice picture album and a gift certificate for an hour massage.
    you could get them a certificate to get a mani/pedi or a gift certificate for a nice dinner or something....
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am going to get my friend a thank you card, a flower bouquet (that I will make) because it is cheaper. I am also getting her a gift certificate for her and her hubby to go to dinner.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Depending on how much you have to spend: gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure or just a general gift certificate so they can choose what spa item to get. I got a gift certificate for a spa and I used it to buy products like lotions and hair supplies. It was such a treat!
    Allegra360

Answer by Allegra360 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009