be honest please.. Did/do you smoke weed during your pregnancy for neasua?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes i did and it allowed me to be able to hold down food. I ended up delivering at my prepregnancy weight after loosing 25+ pounds in the first trimester. and yes my ob knew and agreed it worked and yes my son is healthy and perfect at 22 mo...
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• naseua** sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No way!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Nope. Its illegal and bad for the baby. They have plenty of other drugs that are safe and legal if you ask your dr.

Answer by gemgem at 11:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• not for nausea but before I knew i was pregnant i did and it took me a couple of months to find out I was preggers.
    Anonymous

• No, I suffered through it on my own.

I feel bad for the babies of women that did...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• so you would rather use mad made meds that have proven side/ bad effects when it has NEVER been proven that weed has caused a birth defect!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm wondering why you don't just go to the doctor if it's THAT bad and get something that won't hurt your baby? OR, just suffer through it like most of us do
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No, I'd rather suffer through it the old way. Ginger ale and crackers. I'd rather avoid legal and illegal drugs.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I should mention also that nothing bad happened to my baby because of it. She actually tested at above average IQ, wasn't under weight (8 lbs!), and had no other ill effects from it. That wasn't the only crap that went in to my body before I found out I was pregnant though and if I had it all to do over again I wouldn't touch anything.

I look at it this way. Pot is one of the least dangerous substances out there. Hell Alleve is more dangerous in your pregnancy, but it is illegal, and are you really willing to risk someone taking your child away because you had to smoke pot.

I've given up absolutely everything of my old ways. My daughter is much more important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2009