i need a job!! please read and tell me if you know...

does anyone know a restaurant or hotel where they need like a receptionist or waitress, food runner or anything in downtown Chicago?

apple-bee-13

Asked by apple-bee-13 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Go to unemployment and ask them for listings. Check the paper, and also just cold call and drive around and ask if they are hiring.

Answer by gemgem at 11:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• You should work online. ! http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hi, Have you considered working from home?
    Anonymous

• In downtown Chicago, I would think that it would be easy to find a job in a day... get yourself some Resumes prepared and start hitting the streets girl. Go door to door, hand them out to business people you see on the street. P.S. Thats my home and I miss it dearly! Good luck.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am on the job search to in Chicago area and it is hard to find a job expecially since everyone did there hiring during the Christmas season, but I am in the Jobs for Youth program and through them I found out that some hotels downtown are hiring and if you come in at the right time they will interview on the spot. But you have to go in and fill out apps in person at certain times. Check out careerbuilder and craigslist and keep hope alive please let me know if you find something.
    ImAlijahsmommy

Answer by ImAlijahsmommy at 11:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009