Do you hate those plastic slides that shock you??

I saw someone post about them in another thread...I freakin hate those things! I'll try to catch my kid at the bottom but then chicken out and let them stop on their own because I'm afraid to get shocked by them! Lame!

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 11:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL! I remember getting shocked all the time when I was little. I totally forgot about that.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 11:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• YES! I hate them! I miss the stuff we had when we were kids. You know the screaming metal death trap slides! They were the best. In the winter you could go faster down the slide with your snow pants on :) Fly right off the end!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Heck yeah, the wood and metal slides!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yeah, I hate them too!
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 1:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yes! And wasn't the whole point because the metal ones got too hot? Like the plastic ones don't?
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• YES! My poor little girl is only 2 and she LOVES slides. At least she did. She got shocked a few days ago and now will have nothing to do with them.

And yes, they get too friggin hot to use in the sun - just like the old metal ones.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009