Valentine/birthday gift

my boyfriend's(baby daddy) birthday is on valentines day. i dnt see him very often bc he is at college while i am taking classes at home this semester. i am trying to think of something special to do for him? any ideas?

annie27713

Asked by annie27713 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • I would do something simple. Like, for example, my husband REALLY likes cheesecake. I dont care for it myself, but on one of our anniversaries I got us each one slice of strawberry chocolate cheesecake. I think it got the message across that I love him because I put thought into it yet it was simple, elegant, and inexpensive. So maybe you could do that with his faovrite type of cake or treat?? Make sure your baby is away for the night or at least asleep when you start. It will be more romantic:) Good Luck!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• thank you for ur help!
    annie27713

Answer by annie27713 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009