im kinda confused

ok so im sure yall have seen this question asked be for,but im really confused. my period started on the 8th and i just got off of it on the 11th and usually when it comes it lasts for atleast a wk if not more but this time it was only 3 days. to make things more confusing my boobs hurt really bad and my nipples been itching too and my stomach has been cramping a lil bit. could i be pregnant what else could make me feel likethis and one thing that really confused me was when my boyfriend came home frm work last nite and stopped what he was doing and started complaining about his back hurting and then it went away. id go checkit out but i have no health insurance can anybody give some advice or tell me what you think. i wld really apreciate it. thank you : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I thik the only thing you can do it take a test and if s negative wait longer.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Get a home test kit. Yes, you could be pregnant. Or you could just be having an odd cycle this month - it happens. Or there could be something wrong.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i doubt that you are pregnant. just because you had your period for a little less than usual, doesnt have to mean much.

wait until you are actual late on your period (next month i guess) and then get a blood test done at your OB.

all those symptoms are common period symptoms as well.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yea i kno they are signs of your period but the only thing i get is the sore and tender breast before my period but the day my period comes it goes away. i just dont understand why my period (if thats what it was) only came for 3 days it never lasts 3 days.
    Anonymous