Getting bored, what do you do once the house is clean and shopping is done?

I am 28 yrs old, one child in school, and I stay home. I have only been a stay at home mom for 8 months and I think I am getting bored. I take care of the house and shopping. I have been doing more cooking than before. Any advise on hobbies or something to do will be greatful. Thanks!

maddiesmom1

Asked by maddiesmom1 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went back to college online. I graduate in the next month or so and its been very rewarding. I know I am still home with my kids but when they are at school, with a nanny, or what have you and the house is clean I am furthering my education. In the end itll make me more marketable when I do back to work and better able to provide my children things I want to give them.

Answer by gemgem at 11:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yeah --- you can come clean my house if ya wanna! :-)

No??? Dangit!

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• you can come clean my house lmao haha jk

reading, scrap-booking i cant think of anything else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i know of a lot of people that scrapbook and sew. I like to have time to finally print pictures.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yea!! You can come and clean my house and take care of my infant while I take a nap? LOL
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Take up reading books, Being on cafemom is fun, Buy an xbox.

Answer by louise2 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Read, scrapooking, baking, sewing, gardening, painting, ummm...lifetime movie network cures my boredom! Lol and volunteering at an animal shelter, womens shelter, etc. Or u could volunteer at ur child school!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Are all your pictures labeled and in albums? That is an excelllent place to start. I have begun going back through 20 some odd years of pictures and writing on the back. Why? Because when my husbands grandparents died all their pictures were in albums....some written underneath but most not. The corners have fallen of the pages so the pics are now loose. We now have hundreds of pictures and no one is sure who they are or when ore where it was taken. It is sad..and such an unnecessary loss.
    Going back to school, taking a class for something new you're interested in. Volunteer at your childs school. All good options.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009