• In the Spotlight:

Best Diet?

What are some suggestions on a good diet to get the baby fat off?

BabyGirl5808

Asked by BabyGirl5808 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you really want it to come off the ultimate diet if fruits and vegetable. Go on a fruit and veggie fast for a good month to rid toxins and stored fat in your body.
    However, Weight Watchers is really good too. But def try the fruit and veggie thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have never heard of that. i heard weight watchers was good too. i was going to try that. But maybe ill try the fruits and veggies diet first. Thank you
    BabyGirl5808

Answer by BabyGirl5808 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The best diet for YOU is the one that fits you and your lifestyle. The diet that works best for me may or may not work for you. The more active you are the less restrictive you need to be. If you have a high glycemic index all processed sugar, flour and rice is going to be minimal for you. Having said that. My grandchildrens nutritionist is known for saying 'the diet that fits the most amount of people well is weight watchers'
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I would say if to you if you like South beach Diet works its a low carb, high protein way to eat
    monalisa138

Answer by monalisa138 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I've been working out twice a day and eating 1200 cals a day (drinking plenty of ice cold water)...its very hard for me, but I've lost 4 lbs since last week so its working.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Ive been eating no pork or beef and eating only whole grain foods (rice, breads, etc). Its so hard to do, but Im getting used to it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think that the best thing to do is to count your calories and stick with that. You can try a fad diet, but unless you stick to it you will lose out in the end. If you can eat what you normally eat and then try to slowly drop out the things that you know is killing you and only eat them once a week or in 1 serving portions a day. I know it's not easy, but I've did a lot of things in the past and in the end counting calories is a sure way to know for sure what you're actually eating.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Best diet advice: Eat fruits and vegetables, exercise and think positive.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 7:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2009