Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im having bleeding with no cramping at all. Moderate though with pieces of clot has anyone experienced that ? Because i feel as though im not miscarrying I have no pain at all. Can I still b pregnant someone please help.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • Go to the doctor now. You may be miscarrying or you may be dehydrated. But it's best to find out either way.

    Answer by feesharose at 4:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

  • You could be, but you really need to call your doctor.

    Answer by hibicent at 4:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

  • I would go check it out, I bled for two weeks and a half till I finally miscarried at 10 weeks to make the matter worst was that I found out after the fact that it was twins I lost. No cramping till the very end went to the er twice before the final time.So go to have a piece of mind. Good Luck

    Answer by SuperMa at 4:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

  • Unfortunately I think that is strongly indicating a miscarriage. There is nothing your doctor can do if you are but you should call them and let them know. When I miscarried in Feb. I was bleeding for like 3 days very lightly then I got hit with massive cramps and a little heavier bleeding, still no clots, and cramped horribly the next night and the next day I passed the baby with no pain at all.

    Answer by notjstanothrmom at 4:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

  • you might have a urinal tract infection it causes bleeding just like how u explained, i had that happen to me when i was pregnant u should go to the doctors. it needs to be treated.

    Answer by Ms.Strack at 4:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

  • Depending how far along you are, it may be a sign of an Etopic Pregnancy. Meaning, your fertalized egg has attached to most likely one of you fallopian tubes. Another sign of this would be mild pain in the direct area and sometime shoulder pain. If this is what it is, it needs to be taken care of so the problem doesn't cause permenant damage to your body and if it's something worse like early sign of a miscarriage you need to go to the doctors also. So bottom line, Go to the doctors now!

    Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.