Could this be a positive pregnancy test?

I am not suppose to start my period until Friday but have been feeling sick and having headaches which I did with my first. So I took a pregnancy test and the line was white looking. I only had one pink and the other was like a white line. It said that the line may vary in color or maybe I am wanting it to be pink!What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it says two pink lines = pregnant... then you need two pink lines to say its positive. white is not pink.

it can be really light pink and still counts as positive. but white doesnt count ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I say, use a clearblue!

it says digitally, "PREGNANT" and "NOT PREGNANT"
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• test in a few days! it could be a very faint line that would still mean your pregnant but very early. Good Luck!! Test in a few!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 12:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'd say wait until you at least miss the period and test agian in the early morning. I'd also get clearblue or first response.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i think so..mine had a dark blue line and a white line going across it was faint but it didnt matter...and yea i was pregnant cause afterwards i took the digitall one and it said pregnant =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• That is how It was for my first. I took one test that came like that and went to the dollar tree and bought 4 more. I was 5 weeks pregnant at the time. IF Wednesday or Thursday comes and you have not blowded to your normal blow ding and cramps have not started, take another test on friday or saturday
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 1:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009