baby Phat

What would be the best way for me to lose my extra weight after i have the baby. I never lost the weight that i gained from my first baby and the miscarrage but i am really determined to weigh the 120 pounds i di when i got pregnant now i weigh a close 200 well i will be ver at the end of this pregnancy.

hugheskendra

Asked by hugheskendra at 4:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm a really big fan of the South Beach Diet. Don't be scared by the word diet. This is really just a diet that teaches you how to eat healthy. If you are skeptical, go check out the first book from your local library and read the whole thing, I say this because by reading it you understand why it works. And I must mention the food. Oh my goodness, I felt like I wasn't eating so healthy because the recipes are amazing. The food really is the yummiest stuff. You can find some recipes online if you want to try a few before hand too. My favorite is Chicken Breast stuffed with Goat cheese and spinach and Balsamic Vinegar Salmon. The most recent new recipe we tried was Chicken Breast marinated in lemon and rosemary, not sure of the exact title, but that one was scrumcious, for the first time I was able to eat every last piece of my dinner, my hubby usually gives me way too much. Let me know if you go this route and how you like it. Maybe we could swap recipes. :-)
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I got really lucky and lost every pound of pregnancy weight in just a few weeks but I also didn't do it by dieting at all. Personally I say eat healthy, if your hungry after a meal eat enough to fill yourself, if a small portion fills you, stop there becasue after that it's all over-eating. And if you nursing, try to do it exclusivly for as long as possible (no supplementing) because it helps SO much taking the extra calories from your body and making them useful food. Also, I do mommy baby excersizing. It's not neccisarily a hard core work out but incorporate you children in excersizing with you so it keeps you more into it by making it more like play time :)
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 4:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2008