What did i do wrong?

Ok so my ex and i have a child together, 11 months old. we just broke up the saturday before last and then i moved out the next day (jan 4th) anyways the reason we broke it off was because HE told me he wasn't happy anymore.. (which times were really tough at that time) to my point.. ever since we moved out (i also live back in our home time 2 hrs away, while he's in college)... he has been NOTHING but rude to me.

i don't understand it? i've been nothing but nice to him, trying to make as much time i can for him to see our daughter ect... and all he is is rude to me. this was HIM that did this, and i've already made that clear to him. telling him that "WE were the ones that moved, shouldn't it be the other way around and it be me that is angry and rude torwards you" anyways... i know long story i know

but what is his deal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Some men are douche bags it's not you it's him
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 12:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It's hard to say what his issue s are. Unfortunately, what you are experiencing isn't uncommon. I hope it gets bettewr soon. Don't stoop to his level. Continue to be cordial to him. Set up specific times for visitation. Don't allow him free 'at woill' access..esp if he is being nasty about the whole thing.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• He probably isn't happy you moved out. But you could always ask him why next time you talk to him.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009