Please help me get rid of the my CLUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ladies here I go .How do I get rid of clutter when I love the things I own? I know I'd feel a lot better with a lot less but sometimes its difficult parting with things . I do a lot of arts & craft & i no 1 of day some of the things will come in handy lol. I 'D LIKE TO SELL A FEW THINGS ,BUT WHAT IF NO one INTERESTED IN MY THINGS . I DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK WITH THEM. Lately i've been in the mood 2 clean house.I've gotten rid of a few things but it does'nt seem like much. My mom, isn't much help either. Every time I tell her I got rid of something she says Omg, you should have kept that lmao.If you have any suggestions, ideas ,tips pleaseeeeeeeee share them with me. They 'ld be gladly appreciated. Thanks 4 taking the time to read this. Take care & all the best 4 the Newyear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If no one will buy it you can list it at Craigslist for free in the free items. Depending on what all you have you can donate some of the things to different organizations. Newspapers can go to animal shelters, clothes can go to battered womens shelters, and so on. The possibilities are endless. Good luck.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you have a women's safehouse in your area they would love it. They resell things and the money goes to help buy groceries etc. Also Goodwill, Salvation Army takes almost anything to give to the needy or resell.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I completely relate. People tell me all the time what they think I should get rid of because it's not theirs and means nothing to them. Look into an etsy store for your crafts. There are groups on here that will help you get one started (although mine is still seriously a work-in-progress). You aren't out anything (fees) unless you sell something, and it's free to start your shop. I say go for it.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Also, I use free flats from stores to try and organize my supplies -- the cardboard ones that they have on the shelves with canned goods, soda 6-packs and Gatorade...I get them every time I see empty (or nearly empty) ones. If you are really ambitious, you could paint or cover or otherwise pretty them up, which would also use some of your supplies up. :O)

Andpersonally, I feel that I'll feel better with less is bogus...for me, anyway...if all I will do is regret it's gone, then that's not better.  But that seems to just be me, too.  Around here, anyway.

roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 7:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• FLYLADY.COM!
    dovetailthreads

Answer by dovetailthreads at 9:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2009