should i keep my mouth shut?!?!?!?!

My boyfriend and I use to hang out all the time... wither it be i was at his house watching a movie, or in the garage watching him work... or if he came over my house to watch a movie or us go out...always some thing... We use to text 247 before to... and the past few weeks...not so much :( i get MAYBE 1 or 2 through out the day now. which makes me sad as you can imagine. i only talk to him once a day on the phone and thats right before we go to bed..my stomach is all knotted up..Im not normally like this... its him.. he makes me weak at the knees and he doesnt even know it.Grr.NOW..should i talk to him(and if so how would you approach the situation to your s/o) OR should i just shut my mouth and go about my buss..(and if so why?) Thanks for the help ladies...

Sweet_nothings

Asked by Sweet_nothings at 4:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Ok anonymous poster, there is no need to be rude just because you didn't understand it. I understood it fine.

I think you should talk to your guy. It may be absolutley nothing, or it may be something. But communication is always the best way to go. Do it in person though, so much can be lost in translation when you can't sense tone.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• LMFAO. HA ha ha ha ha.
    Anonymous

• Tell him how you feel. Ask him if something is going on in his life that he would like to talk about. Be honest!!
    wifetotheman

Answer by wifetotheman at 4:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I would give him his space,but not to much. Next time he calls you dont answer, mabey he will start calling more often.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Communication, or a lack thereof, can cause more havoc in a relationship than almost anything. TALK to him.
    nmwmom

Answer by nmwmom at 4:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• just ask him what's up. Do you have a child together? Maybe he's been engrossed in trying to get his crap together to take care of the baby. I don't know. Just ask him. He's probably just preoccupied and comfortable in the relationship so doesn't feel the need to call you 24/7 anymore.
    aschwer

Answer by aschwer at 5:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• "LMFAO. HA ha ha ha ha."
    Kinda funny that you can post some shit like that up about my personal problems (glade your life is so F'ing peachy)but you dont have the balls to do it where everyone knows who you are... ermmm.. yeah because everyone is supose to care what you have to say *insert me giggleing here*
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 5:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Just talk to him ask him ask him questions about your relationship. You text him more, call him up more.Maybe he has something bothering him and needs to talk but to shy or sum. Talking and confronting is the best thing for a relationship.
    nellie1125

Answer by nellie1125 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I seem to have more questions for you than an answer to your situation. You sound very young, are you? How long have you been dating this guy? What type of job does he have? Is it something that requires a lot more of his time during the summer season? Do you go out an dates? When you speak with him before bedtime, is he sweet and caring or does he sound irritated and rushed? Whatever you decide to do,choose your words carefully and keep your emotions in check.
    Good luck sweetie.
    JuneL

Answer by JuneL at 10:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• all is better now i think :) He came over tonight ,we had a good talk... Things are good.. we are on the same page and understand each other a little better..thank ou all for your awsome advice =)
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 12:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2008