They never charged us?? Disney trip

We just got back from a trip to Disney world. Rented a car from a well know rental place. We returned the car, no issues car the same as we picked it up. They still haven't charged us and we have been back a week now? They quickly move you in and out. I wonder if the kid that checked us in made a mistake. I'm not going to call them.. I mean crap saving that $300 bucks would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2012 in Holidays

• I think they'll eventually catch the error and then the money will be charged. I'd be conflicted LOL.
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 2:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• don't count on it just being a mistake, they might just have a backlog, give it a couple more weeks and see... and hopefully they don't go back and audit and find their mistake then charge you several months down the line! :-/
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• Integrity -- When you do the right thing even though no one is watching.
    -- Anon

Integrity: A name is the blueprint of the thing we call character. You ask, What's in a name? I answer, Just about everything you do.
    -- Morris Mandel

No wonder you posted anon...I couldn't live do that at all...
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• They will eventually catch it, and it could cost you in late fees and other charges.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• Guess we'll have to wait it out... :0)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• I would call them. *I* would call them because it's just the right thing to do. If I were *you,* though I would still call, because they very well may catch their mistake later on, once you've spent that money, and take it out when you least expect it - and then you would have $300 less than you were counting on.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• You'll be charged soon enough.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• Call the company to find out why the charge hasn't gone through.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2012

• good luck with that - first o f all, I rent cars several times a year and it can take 1-3 weeks to see it go through
    secondly , Karma is a Bitch- you cheat someone just be ready for your turn to get screwed
    third - I am sorry your such a dishonset person you have to hide behind anon

with that said I am responding anon because you may be a hateful person to and I am not gonna deal with your backlash for you being in the wrong here.
    Anonymous

• I'm a good person, so all that Integrity stuff you spewing means nothing to me. I found a wallet with $600 bucks and credit cards at a pumpkin patch.I  Remembered seeing the woman looking in her bag and figured she must have left it by mistake. I ran around that place with 100's of people for a half hour and found her. So get off ya soap box. I do things like that every day. I'm not in the least worried about this mega company that charges to much for these cars missing the money. In some way we all do our even you Bigmom4 so save it!! :0)

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2012