I am trying to find a job where I can stay home. I don't have access to a computer all the time so possible if I could find some thing that doesn't involve computers so much.

Help Finding a job that I can stay home but doesn't involve computers that much.

NicolePB

Asked by NicolePB at 4:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Have you considered becoming an Avon Representative?
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Something like Avon would work or you may want to find a job job and see if the boss would be willing to let you be a telecommuter - work from home. Obviously this is something you'd want to be up front about in the interview.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You may want to check out www.wahm.com when you have computer access. They have work at home job listings as well as work at home business opportunities and advice on what to look for. If you are considering a business opportunity make sure to check out www.dsa.org for information on how to avoid scams. I am a consultant with Arbonne and it can be done without computer access though it is probably easier with access. If you are interested in more information I would be happy to help you any way I can.
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 4:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I can help you out. I'm really excited about this system I use it to work from home and the best part is it's FREE!
    Please visit my website at http://www.melissacarroll.ws
    Feel free to message me and visit my cafemom profile, I really can help you, no BS :)
    cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 1:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2008

• Have you ever thought having a work at home business? I have been working at home since 2001. Stop by sometime and we can chat more.
    ~Shay
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/InspiringWAHM
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• Hun go to www.thisonewillwork.com you can do this watch the video you'll be glad you did
    sharon63

Answer by sharon63 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2008