Odd headaches. Please help.

Okay, I have chronic daily headaches/migraines!! I have been to soooo many specialists, and none have been able to help. I have been to 3 neurologists, a neurosurgeon, etc. You get my drift. I have had many many imaging tests done. Nothing is showing or helping. Yet I get dizzy everyday, my head throbs all over, my eyes hurt, and I have this squeezing pain all of the time. In addition, when the outside pressure changes, my head hurts even worse. Please has anyone had this before? If so, what did you do to help it?

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 12:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• Sound like sinus issues. You can have them and have no drainage at all... some times that's the problem. Could also be eyes. Are you self referring or having a primary care organize it?

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 12:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• The first place you should look is at your diet, what are you eating. I'll bet you $1 you are getting alot of MSG which goes by several different names here is a link to help you identify it and if you can cut it out or at least cut it down considerably you will have fewer headaches. Take it from someone who is 41 yrs old and have had almost daily headaches since I was 3 yrs old
    http://www.truthinlabeling.org/hiddensources.html
    Hope this helps I can certainly feel for you. You will have to copy and paste the link, my computer is acting goofy today.
    Good Luck
    sassy_grammy

Answer by sassy_grammy at 12:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• My god that is ME! I live on migraine medicines and sudafed. I have to limit my diet a bit. I know what you are going through..you're not alone.
    Jchandra88

Answer by Jchandra88 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I am assuming you went to have your ears checked. If not do that. I second looking at your diet and eliminating those issues. Also are you doing a lot of screen time? Some people do not do computers and tv well. Just something to do with the processing.
    First Eliminate excess caffiene and all msg. Then eliminate nutrasweet and then look into other possible allergies. Please keep us informed.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• A few questions.
    Do you sleep on your stomach? Sleeping on the tomach will cause a cervical misalignment which may/may not show on an MRI and will cause a nreve impengment which can lead to headaches and numbness and tingling in fingers
    Do you work where you have to hold a phone for more than 2-3 hours a day? Holding a phone, expecially more on one side of the head than the other will cause a cervical misalignment
    Have you tried chiropractic?
    I had almost constant headaches from a semi permanent cervical misalignment in my 1st vertebrea, which is most common. I get adjusted about every 2wks
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 12:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• it also causes block of blood flow to the brain which can lead to blackouts and dizziness
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 12:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have chronic tension headaches. I was put on an antidepressant, and antianxiety meds. It has helped. I also take Butalbital/acetomenaphin/caffine (Fioricet) which is the best invention ever.
    Anonymous