Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back pain after delivery

My daughter is 5 months old and I have had pains in the same places in my back since her delivery. They are stabbing pains that feel like knots when you push on them. Should I go to a doctor or chiropractor?

Answer Question

Asked by amber710 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

Level 18 (4,826 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • If you had an epidural or spinal, it's probably nerve damage.

    A Dr. is going to drug you, a chiropractor is going to re-align everything (if that's the problem).

    If it's nerve damage, though... you may be stuck with it.

    Answer by Laura1229 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

  • Go see a doctor first!! If it's not that serious, then he will refer you to a chiropractor!

    Answer by aniyasm at 12:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.