MIL gotta love em?

ughhhh okay i do love my mil i get along better with her than i do my own mother. but when i have to take her somewhere she will call and say can you take me to the store tomorrow. and i always say yes cuz she doesn't drive and i am always home. well when i go to pick her up i always have the mind set that i only have to take her to the store. but then she gets in the car and says well can you also take me here and then maybe there. lol got to laugh but how many think i should just paint my car yellow and add a sign? lol any one else have to do this?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I lived closer to my MIL, I get along with her way b etter than my mom even though I'm working on things with my mom. my mom is the one my fiance and I taxi everywhere but I have her buy wipes and other baby stuff that we need. She also pays gas if its way out of the way... My MIL is 176 miles to far away. We're actually looking to buy a house in the same development (It's a very large development) but they are jsut so great and respectful of our wishes when it comes to our kiddos. I'm truly blessed to be marrying into the family.
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 1:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• No actually my SO's mother and I get along ok. I don't have to drive with her, the only problem I have had with her is when she watches my DD. We were having a problem first where she wasn't changing her diapers often enough. She literally would have her from 4 in the afternoon one day until 3 the next day and would only use 2 diapers! UGH! Then I found out that she was feeding DD foods that I hadn't allowed her to try yet. Other than that, she's very helpful to us. She is always giving us food and house supplies. But yes, in your case I would paint my car yellow, and maybe start charging a lunch :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• oh mine would never be able to handle watching bailey no no she is too much of a handful
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Reason #5384 I'm glad we live 1000 miles away from the inlaws =) I don't have to do anything for my MIL, not even talk to her most of the time. LOL
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i wish i lived that 1000's of miles away from my mil and sil
    ugh. but unfortunately mil is 2 minutes away and sil is 5 minutes away :( :( :(
    HHEEELLPPPP
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2009