How is the best way to oraganize my coupons??

I have tried filing them by the date of the paper they came in and I have tried clipping and putting in envelopes- but that takes forever.

rneill

Asked by rneill at 12:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just cut them and put them in a shoe box(childrens size) and try to clean it out every other month
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I keep mine in an envelope in order by exp date, soonest in front. Then when I make up my grocery list I pull out all the coupons I'm going to be using and stick them in my wallet. That way I don't ever miss something because my coupon expired.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have just started my coupon notebook. It is great. I have notebook and have baseball card pages in which I place my coupons by category. Its great because I can just flip through the pages and compare to the weekly sale ad.

Hope this helps.
    momoftwo112481

Answer by momoftwo112481 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• sounds good momoftwo,,,,what do u put the pages in notebook ? 3 hole punch?
    Anonymous

• I use this web site couponmom.com. She does all the hard work for you. You dont have to cut
    out everything and file anymore!!
    She has a spot on her web site that has the entire plan worked out. You just click on the store you go to, then click on the items you would like to buy that week on sale. Then go to the uncut coupon mailer from the Sunday papers filed in date order, cut out coupon, print out your grocery list then off to the store. She has a list for a lot of stores, including Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. online coupons as well. It sure beats cutting all the coupon I was going to use, then didn't ,or missed the deadline. This web site really helps. You will be surprised some things are even free.
    ally418

Answer by ally418 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I tired to go to coupon.com and after I signed up, it sent me to Ever Save and then wanted me to sign up for something else. this was not very user friendly, what did I do wrong?/
    I found this web site, that is pretty useful:
    Check back weekly for new specials and info: Add it to your FAVORITES Try this site for coupons : http://www.thefrugalconsumers.com/coupons.html Try this site for great savings ideas: http://www.thefrugalconsumers.com./

rneill

Answer by rneill at 4:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009