• In the Spotlight:

When will I stop being so hungry?

I'm 31.5 weeks and am starving. I was this way in the beginning of my pregnancy, too. When will the hunger go away? I hate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when the baby is born and you dont need as much to eat every day lol. sorry
    Anonymous

• Your baby grows the most and eat more there last weeks in the womb. If you just do little snacks through out the day then that might/should help you. After your baby is born you will be back to eating normal
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 1:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Lol, I'm with the PP - when the baby is born. I remember the day before my son was born, I was starving, so we went to a buffet, and I could only eat half a plate full because there just wasn't room in my stomach for everything I was hungry enough to eat. Talk about annoying.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hate to say it but it feels like Never! I coldnt wait to be done with my pregnancy, thinking everything will be back to normal...but i got a magor reality check! right after birth of my son (which was almost 3 weeks ago) not only I feel hungry and thursty as hell every time i breast feed (even during the night) And when i tryed to start eatting somewhat healthy, my milk supply started to decrease.. so i had to be back to eatting fatty things:(
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009