Every month during my menstrual cycle I become paranoid and cause problems with my husband...does any one else have this happen to them?

This just happens only when I'm on my period, or the week before. The rest of the month I am fine and so is my marriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I am like that too only I become completly emotionally vacant. I thought I was the only woman who changed like this every month!!! I love my Hubby to death and would never want to be anywhere but by his side forever but the week before my period I shut off. It's kinda a joke now..he's like "hey babe, you go away again?" I always end up snapping out of it and am right back to my mushy lovey dovey self within a week but I hate being like that. I'm never mean to him just not affectionate which is NOT my personality!! I wonder why this happens.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• PMS
    dhoppe

Answer by dhoppe at 1:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm not married but I tell my SO to mark his calendar and stay away that week bc I have no control over what sets me off. I'm not as much paranoid as I am crazy jealous if he talks to someone else and everything he says upsets me bc I take it wrong. I keep thinking that at my age these cycles should be stopping but so far nope, still going strong!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• not in what you say. i did in the past cause i had mental issues and until i dealt with them that went away. now it's just getting emotional and irritable like he never does anything right and he says things that really hurt my feelings. i don't cause problems anymore.i did it cause i thought that was testing him secretly without my mind knowing what i was doing. also cause that was the only way i knew how to live my life was with drama.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I don't get paranoid but I become a complete bitch and I yell over every little thing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hormones. Very common. I usually get clingy and emotional and then grouchy and irritable. Try some B complex if it gets out of control.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• YOU CAN CALL YOUR DOCTOR AND GET ON SOMETHING TO HELP. PMS IS A BAD THING FOR SOME. AND MEDS MAY HELP
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2009