might be TMI

ok so sorry if this is gross lol ; but i just went number 2 and it didnt hurt or anything; normal deed of doing the business; but when i wiped there was blood. It wasnt a big amount but i know in the first stage of my pregnancy with the hemroids; i would wipe and spots of blood would appear; but it wasnt like that; it was blood. Do u think its just my hemroid again because im further along [ 28 weeks ] or could this be something? I have a doc appt on the 19th and im gonna bring it up ; just wanted some opinions from my number one ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be but doesn't sound like it. If you have been constipated even for a few hours you will bleed a little when you go number two. Your whole body is changing and stretching for your baby so you wont "hurt" but could bleed a little. If it was hemroids again then you would have been in pain, just as before no matter what. Hope that helps
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 1:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Yeah you can see blood from a hemmoroid even when it doesn't hurt. If you strained even the slightest, you might see blood. Only be concerned if you see it over and over and over without constipation. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009