how do you know if your really having the big o during sex?

i have been with hubby for 8 years and also had a few sex parnters before him and intil about 4 days ago i don't think I've ever had the big o.Hubby went do wn on me and it made me fil very weriod and so i decided to experiment with my toy and after about 10 mins i felt like electicity was shotin out ,I have tried this twice already and i feel like i've been missin out on the big o all these years.what do you ladies think and do you think it's strange that up intil now i've never had the big o?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I think maybe you have missed the big O before. You definately would know it if you had felt it. The best way I can describe it: the sensation builds and grows to a point of release with very intense sensation, kind of like being carried on a wave of pleasure, corny as it may sound. (That is the best way I can describe it.) Use that toy! Find out what takes you there, and help your hubby get you there. You will have so much fun! He may really enjoy it, too!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have a big O during "personal time" and oral. Only small ones during sex. I personally think you should have more "personal time"
    2 reasons

1 If you dont know what turns you on like that or does it for you how can you steer him in the right direction?

2 The more you are able to have Big O s the easier it is to have them during sex. Or oral. You and your body will stop putting them on a petistall (<- sp) and just do it naturally.
    Mom_2_a_Monkey

Answer by Mom_2_a_Monkey at 4:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I've only had one orgasm when having sex, sadly. If he goes too deep it hurts, and I don't know why. He is bigger than average, which I used to think, hey, lucky me! But whenever it goes to deep it hurts.

I have a horrible time getting fully aroused, and I don't know why. Porn used to do it, but not anymore. I've noticed that oral seems to get me going a little.. Sad me, I don't have a toy, lol. But, he enjoys making me orgasm without sex, thank God. That's why I have no problem waiting for my stitches to heal. ;D
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 4:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• yep...you've definately been missing out...now go make up for lost time girl!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2008