Anyone else's bras bugging the crap out of them?

So I probably need to go and buy a bigger bra. I'm 31 wks. and have developed a heat rash around where my bra straps sit, it is so uncomfortable. I want to buy a nursing bra, but I'm not sure if it's too early or what. I don't want to waste a bunch of money on bras that won't fit when I'm nursing tho. Should I just buy some cotton ones or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my husband and i had to go to dillards to find one to fit. if you can make it to walmart and they sell your size, you may just be interested in investing in 2 good sports bras. they are fairly cheap, and i myself prefer the underwire, definitely, but until they stop growing and I know for sure what's going to be comfortable, i would suggest just buying one or two to tide you over!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Barely there is soo comfy. You can find them at macys. They usually run sales buy 2 get 1 free. Cost between 10-15 dollars. When your size levels off, I love Spanks braleluja. It has think straps all around knida like think panyhose material but sooo comfy. Bonus no bra lines. Its pricey though 60 dollars.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• omg are you kidding me,ahhhh i can kill my bras!!! lol i hate them!! their so incomfortable now!!! ;p
    i was thinking about asking this question a few days ago haha ..but my breast are sore because of them,i could walk all day not wearing them =D thats why im glad im at home i dont have wear one lol =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• uncomfortable**
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009