Vital Acai anyone??

I just ordered a free trial of Vital Acai and was wondering if anyone has taken these pills and got any results? I was just browsing the web and got a mixture of responses about it. Sometims it worked and some people said it was a scam and that I am going to need to cancel my credit card so that it wont be charged every month for a bogus product...Opinions??

ariel_n

Asked by ariel_n at 1:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was looking at the product at GNC store near my house and the guy said that its just afad and all it has more anittoxiants then blueberries. So you just eat the blueberries and that the guy said that he dont think it works as much as that they say it does and the juice is better than the pills. The pills are not that strong then the juice is.
    Anonymous