i never breast feed before how do i stop milk from flowing.

debbienar

Asked by debbienar at 1:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• Are you leaking after nursing? How long has your milk been in? Sometimes it just takes a few weeks to even out. And hey, it's better to have too much than not enough right ? :) Check out a breastfeeding group here... and the LLLI website has some great forums to ask questions in... You can even contact them to find out if there is a group that meets near you. I would just get some breast pads to soak up the extra until you even know, kwim? GL!
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 1:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• If you need it to stop flowing following nursing or just briefly, just apply pressure for a little bit.
    BRANDYALLENA

Answer by BRANDYALLENA at 4:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• apply cabbage leaves don't ask me how it works but it does, I personally have never tried it but I have had friends/coworkers try it and say it works.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 5:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2009