Are you consistant?

I always start off doing schedules, charts, and before you know it, I am wishing I never stop. Why is that??? Why can't I finish what I start? Am I the only one?

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no, I do it all the time. Mine has a lot to do with depression and anxiety issues, do you switch mindlessly from one project to another? I don't even realize I'm doing it sometimes but I'll be working on one thing and the next thing you know I"m cleaning dishes or watching tv.. its really hard to stay on track so your not the only one. I try to keep a list somewhere where I will see it and prioritize what really needs to get done today and what can wait. It helps
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• same here.. I had a schedule for today. I did nothing!
    Anonymous

• If I want to accomplish more than the basics I have to have a list that I follow. Perhaps you have too much on your list. Try making a shorter list. You could have a secondary list of things to do if your main list is completed and you still have energy.

Answer by Bmat at 1:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I have an idea of what I want to accomplish in a week. I don't make a list for it, but I pretty much know what I have to do. If I go above and beyond, great. If I accomplish everything on the list, thats awesome too. If I don't finish everything . . . oh well. There's always tomorrow!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2009