Has any one watched...

How clean is your house with the british women? How do these people let thier house get so dirty?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The better question is how do they announce to the whole world that their house is that dirty?? LOL! YUCK!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• A lot of those people seem to be hoarders, its almost like they have an emotional attachment to the garbage in their houses. I couldn't imagine living like that...
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL after watching that show I realize how clean my house is.
    MylilMonkey08

Answer by MylilMonkey08 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• because they dont clean before the maid comes over! lmao
    Anonymous

• I've watched it and it is shocking. I also watch Clean House- a kind of American version. But for Clean House it seems pretty obvious that they have spread around stuff to make it look more cluttered. In the British version the filth is shocking- the mold, the dead mice and bugs, the cobwebs, it is sickening. Which doesn't keep me from watching, I love seeing the cleaning tips. I don't know if Clean House has the dirt that How Clean is Your House does and just don't dwell on it and the cleaning, but it doesn't appear to, it looks more like clutter.

Answer by Bmat at 1:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• ew I watched one where the lady's fridge was dirtier than her toilet . She never covered her food, and it would spill and grow all sorts of fun bacteria. Ummmmm ew?
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Those two women crack me up. They're funny. I know. Some people can be real Pigs.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009