does anyone else find it strange when people don't poop in front of their hubbys?? (sorry jodi i'm not bashing you or your question LOL)

I once read an answer to a question where the wife would hold her BM until he's gone. AH I couldn't imagine that!!! What if its diarrhea? When thats coming how do they hold their cheeks together??? LOL

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• krazy you know i am going to be mad if your poop question gets more answers then my poop question
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Even in the bathroom with the door closed?! That's WIERD! I can see not doing it in FRONT of your husband, but to wait until he LEAVES the house?! Whatever!
    Anonymous

• if its not diarrhea when it starts out it is by the time she has to go. lol when i have to go i have to go there is no holding nothing
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol I poop when he's in the shower if I can't hold it., I mean seriously I'm not going to crap myself... but normally I do it when he's in another room.
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 1:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i wait until my husband leaves! He works every day mon-friday so i go when hes gone but on the weekends i wait until he goes to the store or a friend ect...
    Anonymous

• LOL! No, it depends on how you were raised, maybe. I prefer not to use the bathroom when my husband is within hearing distance, but I will if necessary and not make a fuss about it other than closing the door. I know it is a natural function, but I like to keep a little... maybe it would be called mystery although I don't think that is quite the word. If someone knows all about you there is no glamour, no intrigue. It's like the Sex and the City episode where Carry passed gas in front of her guy. He thought it was highly amusing, but as Carry said, she didn't want to be one of the guys. It seems un-feminine to do these natural functions. What, sweat? Me? Nevah!!! LOL!!!!

Answer by Bmat at 1:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• anon what if he doesnt go anywhere
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• lol if i have to go I do and spray air fresh after lol if he smells it oh well payback for me walking in after him w/o knowing he just went lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• theni go when hes in the shower but we have a neighbor that he will go to on the weekends for a good hour to play a video game so he always does leave.
    Anonymous

• WE HAVE NO DOOR IN OUR BATHROOM, IT IS JUST ONE BIG ROOM WITH SECTIONS, WE OFTEN JOKE ABOUT A COUPLE THAT CRAPS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER!

Answer by older at 1:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009