I'm a beginner ... in need of help with a knitting project ... baby sweater with cables ... stitch calls for me to put stitches on cable needle (6 of them) & then wrap yarn around needle 3 times ... very confusing...do I wrap the yarn around left needle or right one???? Can anyone HELP! Twinkle

twinkle117

Asked by twinkle117 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Free knitting instructions, lessons.
    Learn how to knit with these easy to follow and illustrated instructions and ... You may then try a simple knitting project. If you are pleased with the ...
    www.craftown.com/knitlesson.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Learn to Knit - How to Knit - Knitting Instructions
    All the instruction, tips and advice you need to learn how to knit. ... purl and binding off to the basic tools and patterns for your first project, ...
    knitting.about.com/od/learntoknit/u/learntoknit.htm
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• It should be around the right needle. for a beginner cables are hard good luck,
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• are you sure it says to wrap the yarn? I am a knitting instructor and I have never heard of that for cables. Could you send and email to me with what the pattern states exaactly? I should be able to help you. My email is beckym@rhomd.com
    KnittingKween

Answer by KnittingKween at 12:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2008