Have you ever blocked someone? I never used it.

I'm talking about using the "Block User Option" not for your groups but for your profile.

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I blocked a very well known person on here. She was rude and offensive to me. So I just blocked her.
    Anonymous

• no. but you can. most conversations i've had are pretty straight forward, i mean if the person isn't on my friends' list i'm not going to their profile over and over (usually never; like most people....so if i was blocked by some random person -how would i know? & vice versa.)
    (probably a stupid question -but) what i wonder is; does that feature offer any sort of protection for your computer (against viruses & such)????
    I know if there is a hateful person out there its a great feature for protecting your pictures on your profile. Because its possible to take (make a copy of) people's pictures & do whatever with them
    Jennifer761

Answer by Jennifer761 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009