my registry!!!!

On my registry on line when you look at it, some things says available online only...

does that mean they no longer sell them in the store?!?! :(

they are big items like pac n play bassinet stroller carseat etc.. :(

thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it means they will need to buy then online that the store doesnt carry that model or make in stores. lots of stores are like that. just make sure people know that some of your stuff you registered for can only be bought online. you may or may not get what you wanted. but just be gratefull for what you do get.
    Anonymous

• i of course will be grateful. thanks :)
    Anonymous

• Actually some of the items on my regestry were only avalable online as well, and it turened out even better... becouse it was shiped right to my house(i believe shipping is free) and who ever ordered it didn't have to go the store. I think it a good opption for people, they just include a lil note with it so you know who its from
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• yeah it is better shopping online. but some stores have this thing were you can have the item shipped free to the store, and then pick it up there. i think walmart is one of these stores:)
    Ruby11

Answer by Ruby11 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2009