how do you make a siggy

chellyhurst

Asked by chellyhurst at 2:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• define a 'Siggy' please..........
    alohasiempre

Answer by alohasiempre at 6:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• you need a program like paintshop pro x2 or photoshop and then google for free digitial scrapbook kits a good place would be digiscrap.com, then you can also google tuturials for the program you have they even have you tube videos
    Egyptsprince

Answer by Egyptsprince at 9:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Paintshop! ooh expensive. I use paint dot net - it's free and does many of the cool things paintshop does

like transparencies, special effects and it has a tutorial help section to give ideas and show how to use it.  I use it to create t-shirt and greetings card designs on many different POD sites and yes I make money at it.  That's free too.

I love free - don't you

download it here paint dot net

Eddy_G

Answer by Eddy_G at 5:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yup www.getpaint.net BEST FREE PROGRAM EVER. Im seriously gonna donate tot hem one day!!

Its really not that hard!! :) I can give u tips if u need some.
    southernlamom

Answer by southernlamom at 8:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=siggy
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009