Do you have a bed time routine for your children? If so what is it?

How old is your child(ren), and what is your night time routine? Did it change when they got older?

4Girls1truLove

Asked by 4Girls1truLove at 2:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• my son is 6 and my daughter is 3 and i try to have them in bed at 8 but that dont always go as i plan lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Our routine has been the same since they were babies. The time has changed a bit but for the most part everything is still the same. My boys are 4 and 2. We start the bedtime routine about 6:45 with them cleaning up their toys and their bedroom. Then they take a bath around 7. When they get done with the bath then we usually give them some milk and read them one book. And tuck them about 7:30 during the week and between 8-9 on Friday, Sat, and Sun. depending on how tired they are or how much stuff we have done during the week.

ilovemyboys2

Answer by ilovemyboys2 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Dinner, bath, relax w/ Mommy and Daddy for 5-10 minutes, book for my 5yo, rocking for my 2yo, then bed.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 2:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my son is 13 months old. right at 7:30pm he gets his soy milk. then at 8 pm he climbs into his toddler bed and i tuck him in. he knows when its bed time... and he always goes to bed without a fight. he has been going to bed and sleeping threw the night since he was 3 months old.
    revigue

Answer by revigue at 12:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My kids are 22 months, 5, 7, 8, and 10. We have no routine.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009