Anyone have instructions to a 3 in 1 crib by Forever Mine?

The company is out of bussiness and I am needing to make my sons toddler bed into the twin bed but we have misplaced our instructions... Can anyone help??? Sleepless in Oklahoma Mom

CarrieC06

Asked by CarrieC06 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• they re-called that crib... you should look it up.
    Anonymous

• Do you know where to go to get the recalled info?
    CarrieC06

Answer by CarrieC06 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i saw it at wal-mart. because i had been looking t oget that crib also and then i saw that. i think it was something to do with one of the sides falling in? i might be wrong. butttt you could start with wal mart.. sorry i wasnt much more help. i just wanted to let oyu know though.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure if its the same crib... I bought this crib 5 years ago..... I will look at walmart, Thanks for the help!!
    CarrieC06

Answer by CarrieC06 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• could they be listed under a different company?
    CarrieC06

Answer by CarrieC06 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• have you tried to google the name of your crib with the words instructions? I have found the most amazing stuff on the internet, like how to take my dryer apart to replace the belt and put it back together. So I would think that there is at least a possibility that your crib instructions are floating around out there in cyber space.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2009